QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2021
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping & handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt.
What Is New and Improved?
Improved Bank Feeds
Business owners spend hours every month entering their
banking transactions. Now they can save time using
enhanced rules, improved matching and batch editing
- QuickBooks automatically categorizes majority of your transactions into accounts and asks you to review
- Create rules to automatically
categorize and add details to remaining
- Quickly select multiple transactions and edit them together and add to your books
Automatically Send Statements
Business owners who remind their customers for their
overdue balances can now automate the process of sending
monthly statements with ease.
- QuickBooks will automatically create
statement emails for you to review and
send to your customers.
- Schedule statements to be sent out to groups of customers based on when they want to receive them
- One- time customization for the email and statement layout for different customers based on your needs.
Create Customer Groups for effective outreach
Create rule-based customer groups based on fields like customer type, status, location and balance, so you can easily manage them and use them across multiple features.
- Create and use customer groups
based on predefined criteria which don’t
need to be manually updated every time
- Reuse a payment reminders mailing list to send product promotion
emails to your customers
- Create rule-based customer groups based on fields like customer type, status,
- Set location and balance, so you can easily manage them and use them across multiple features.
QuickBooks Desktop Manager
Business owners who aren’t confident and find it difficult to set up their QuickBooks can now use simplified installation process through QuickBooks Desktop Manager
- View all your eligible QuickBooks
versions and choose to act upon them
- Install/ upgrade your QuickBooks
product by just one click
- No need to look for the right product
license or worry about any install
Includes Industry Edition – Just Choose An Industry During Setup
- Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
- Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
- Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
- Create job estimates and track change orders
As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
- Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Track inventory reorder point by vendor
Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
- Track profitability by product
Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you’ll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
- Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t.
- Easily track sales results
Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
- Stay on top of inventory and costs
Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
- Run a profit and loss report
Easily compare one month’s profit and loss against another.
- Track unbilled time and expenses. See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
- Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
- Analyze profitability by project and client
Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
- Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
- Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
- Run donor contribution summary reports
Track each donor’s contribution total as needed.